There is the latest game form Imangi studio that was released in 2012, temple run brave. This is a never endless game that made as the sequel from the Temple Run games that created by the same studio in 2011. Actually this game was made and inspired by an animated movie from Pixar and Disney, Brave. They have created the application of temple run android so people can play it in their android system. The main idea of this game is that people will play as Merida, the only character in the games that try to survive by running and avoid any dangerous that come along the way in the Scotland forest.
This temple run brave is the official application that offers new features and new looks compare to its predecessor. People need to have at least 2.1 Android versions to play this game where they can slide, jump, run, and shoot all dangerous objects that stand in the way. The new feature that temple run brave game offers is archery where people can shoot to the target precisely and get extra point for it. It also offers more amazing visual where people can expected to have better and clear view for playing this game.
Of course there are some things in this new game that follow its predecessor like that ability to shop for some equipment although it has different logo. People can buy and upgrade dresses, armor, Mega Coins, Double value and other equipment and utilities that they need when they play this temple run brave game. Want to get more? People also can find some temple run walkthrough where they can get hints on play the game better and defeat all enemies and danger along the journey. It was worth to try for people who like to play some action game and see is this game is really better that the predecessor.
How to Play Temple Run Brave
- To start a round of Temple Run: Brave, you need to hit the ‘Play’ option on the main menu. From there, you’ll be immediately thrown into the thick of action.
- The Lowdown – The main character is constantly running forward, so you’re only in charge of dodging obstacles, turning, gathering coins, and shooting arrows at random targets.
- General Movement – To move left and right on the set path, you must tilt your device the way you want your character to head.
- Jump – On occasion, there will be obstacles you’ll need to hop over. To do this, simply swipe upwards on the screen.
- Duck – Other times, you’ll need to go under things. This requires a swipe downward.
Tips Temple Run Brave
- If a set of coins appear to be tucked away in a risky place, you may want to just avoid them. Trust me: You’ll have a chance to pick up more of them shortly after.
- Pay close attention to the ground, as protruding rocks will sometimes sneak up and cause you to trip.
- Focus on purchasing upgrades for your character before purchasing cosmetic items like costumes and wallpapers.
next time we will provide temple run brave cheats and walkthrough, if you have tips or hints for temple run brave please leave comment below