Did you know at this time a security software company has identified five types of malware that could harm the Android phone and tablet users, and may it also be dangerous for you.
Criminals who create malware, actually have targets for different platforms, and Smartphone users need to notify the fact that security is no longer limited to PCs, mobile phones and tablets but also very risky if not adequately protected.
Then how malware can attack your android phone Well, this might be one of the important questions for you
According to Chet Wisniewski one senior security adviser at Sophos, the majority of users are infected when they are “downloading” illegal applications. downloading programs from unofficial sources or even sometimes they are ‘paid’ to install the free application.
Top 5 Malware Android harmful for your cell phone can affect your Android phone anytime. How to know since when malware is attacking your tablet. Actually there is no clear way to know when the tablet is already infected. You probably will find out when the bill appeared on your phone bill, the best approach is to run security software on the phone.
What are the different types of malware are dangerous enough to android android phone now? Sophos has recorded Top 5 Android malware most frequently attacked are:
1. Andr / PJApps-C of the first type of malware and dangerous for your android phone usually go with applications that have been illegal in the infection.
2. Andr / BBridge-A malware can install additional malicious applications to your Android device using an Internet connection to communicate with the server.
This malicious application can send and read SMS messages. In fact, it can scan your incoming messages and the SMS automatically remove the warning that you are being charged for using broadband services.
3. Malware android is not less great is André / BatteryD-A. This application is a fake doctor who claimed battery for longer battery life on your Android device. But it really sends a potentially identifiable information to the server using the Internet and often feature ads.
4. Andr / Generic-S attacked phone and tried to get root access as a variant of the malware Plankton Android.
5. While last position in the category of dangerous android malware is André / DrSheep-A. Firesheep desktop that could allow hackers to hijack the session of Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin using wireless environments.